All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection is designed to reflect the main trends in scholarship on the Roman historian of the early empire, Tacitus, particularly as they have developed over the last century. Covering the whole of Tacitus' works, it begins with a comprehensive introduction which sets the selected scholarship and Roman author in context.
- Author BiographyRhiannon Ash is a Fellow and Tutor in Classics at Merton College, Oxford University. She has published widely on Tacitus and Roman Historiography and has particular interests in Pliny the Elder and Pliny the Younger about whom she has published a number of articles. She is currently writing a commentary on Tacitus Annals 15.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleOxford Readings in Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRhiannon Ash
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.