All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion is an annual volume offering a regular snapshot of state-of-the-art work in this longstanding area of philosophy that has seen an explosive growth of interest over the past half century.
- Author BiographyJonathan L. Kvanvig is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Baylor University, having held positions previously at the University of Missouri, Texas A&M University, and the University of Notre Dame. His research areas include metaphysics and epistemology as well as the philosophy of religion, having published to date six books and one hundred articles.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight398 g
- Width154 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJonathan Kvanvig
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.