All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLatino music as an amalgam of American cultures
- Author BiographyDeborah Pacini Hernandez is Associate Professor, Anthropology and American Studies, Tufts University. She is the author of Bachata: A Social History of a Dominican Popular Music (Temple), and the co-editor of Reggaeton andRockin' Las Americas: The Global Politics of Rock in Latin/o America.
- Author(s)Deborah Pacini Hernandez
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/12/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note4 illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.48
- £53.00Trending at £61.61
- £23.71Trending at £30.34
- £21.97Trending at £23.01
- £11.70Trending at £12.05
- £4.80Trending at £5.20
- £8.95Trending at £9.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.