Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number943
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight819 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMark Wilks
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
- Table Of Contents1. Real-time Quantitative PCR, Pathogen Detection and MIQE Jamie Murphy, Tania Nolan and Stephen A. Bustin 2. Overcoming Inhibition in Real-time Diagnostic PCR Johannes Hedman and Peter Radstrom 3. Quality in the Molecular Microbiology Laboratory Paul S. Wallace and William G. MacKay 4. Pre-Analytical Sample Treatment and DNA Extraction Protocols for the Detection of Bacterial Pathogens from Whole Blood Wendy L. J. Hansen, Cathrien A. Bruggeman, and Petra F. G. Wolffs 5. Detection of Bacterial Contamination in Platelet Concentrates using Flow Cytometry and Real-time PCR Methods Tanja Vollmer, Knut Kleesiek, and Jens Dreier 6. Multiplex Real-time PCR Assay for the Detection of Meticillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus and Panton-Valentine Leukocidin from Clinical Samples Lynne Renwick, Anne Holmes, and Kate Templeton 7. PCR Detection of Haemophilus influenzae from Respiratory Specimens Guma M. K. Abdeldaim and Bjorn Herrmann 8. Rapid Detection of Atypical Respiratory Bacterial Pathogens by Real-time PCR Clare L. Ling and Timothy D. McHugh 9. Use of Multiple Real-time PCR Assays for the Diagnosis of Bodetella spp in Clinical Specimens Kathleen M. Tatti and M. Lucia Tondella 10. Detection of Mycoplasma pneumoniae by Real-time PCR Jonas M. Winchell and Stephanie L. Mitchell 11. Real-Time PCR Assay for the Diagnosis of Pneumocystis jirovecii Pneumonia Judith Fillaux and Antoine Berry 12. Rapid Identification of Mycobacteria and Rapid Detection of Drug Resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Cultured Isolates and in Respiratory Specimens Wing-Cheong Yam and Kit-Hang Gilman Siu 13. Direct Detection of Mycobaterium ulcerans in Clinical Specimens and Environmental Samples Caroline J. Lavender and Janet A.M. Fyfe 14. Detection of Bartonella spp. DNA in Clinical Specimens using an Internally Controlled Real-time PCR Assay Anneke M. C. Bergmans and John W.A. Rossen 15. Direct Identification of Multiple Genital Pathogens in Urine using Multiplex PCR-based Reverse Line Blot Assays Michelle L. McKechnie, Fanrong Kong, and Gwendolyn L. Gilbert 16. Diagnosis of Clostridium difficile Infection using Real-time PCR Renate Johanna van den Berg, Dennis Bakker, and Ed J. Kuijper 17. Detection of Pathogenic Leptospira spp. through Real-time PCR (qPCR) Targeting the LipL32 Gene Robyn Anne Stoddard 18. Sensitive and Rapid Detection of Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli using Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification Wataru Yamazaki 19. PCR Detection of Helicobacter pylori in Clinical Samples Emiko Rimbara, Masanori Sasatsu, and David Y. Graham 20. Rapid Detection of the Escherichia coli Genospecies in Water by Conventional and Real-time PCR Andree F. Maheux, Luc Bissonnette, and Michel G. Bergeron 21. Multiplex Real Time PCR (MRT-PCR) for Diarrheagenic Escherichia coli Francesca Barletta, Theresa J. Ochoa, and Thomas G. Cleary
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.