All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses a friendly, easy-to-understand style to show Web designers how to use the latest major release of PHP, the most popular open source Web scripting language. PHP is easy to learn, database-friendly, and especially well suited for Web development because it can be embedded with HTML. .
- Author BiographyJanet Valade is the author of PHP & MySQL For Dummies. In addition, she has authored and revised chapters for several Linux books and for a Webmaster certification book. Janet Valade has 20 years experience in the computing field. She worked as a Web designer/programmer for an engineering firm. Prior to that, Janet worked for several years in a university environment as a systems analyst. During her tenure, she supervised the installation and operation of computing resources, designed and developed a data archive, provided technical support for faculty and students, wrote numerous technical papers, and developed and presented seminars and workshops on a variety of technology topics.
- Author(s)Janet Valade
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.30
- £8.51Trending at £9.64
- £30.00Trending at £32.77
- £8.20Trending at £11.88
- £13.43Trending at £13.79
- £22.99Trending at £25.51
- £11.83Trending at £12.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.