PHP and MySQL Web Development by Luke Welling, Laura Thomson (Mixed media product, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £41.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.52
- £39.90Trending at £43.65
- £15.29Trending at £17.33
- £7.00Trending at £7.80
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.57
- £8.72Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionAims to teach you to develop dynamic, secure, commerical Web sites. This fourth edition reflects the changing landscape of MySQL and PHP. It incorporates changes in the 5.1 specs of PHP and MySQL. It also covers topics such as Ajax, social networking sites, security concerns, and the PEAR repository of PHP extensions and applications.
- Author BiographyLead Authors Laura Thomson is a senior software engineer at Mozilla Corporation. She was formerly a principal at both OmniTI and Tangled Web Design, and she has worked for RMIT University and the Boston Consulting Group. She holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Science) degree and a Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Systems Engineering) degree with honors. Luke Welling is a web architect at OmniTI and regularly speaks on open source and web development topics at conferences such as OSCON, ZendCon, MySQLUC, PHPCon, OSDC, and LinuxTag. Prior to joining OmniTI, he worked for the web analytics company Hitwise.com, at the database vendor MySQL AB, and as an independent consultant at Tangled Web Design. He has taught computer science at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia, and holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Computer Science) degree. Contributing Authors Julie C. Meloni has been developing web-based applications since the Web first saw the light of day and remembers the excitement surrounding the first GUI web browser. She has authored numerous books and articles on web-based programming languages and database topics, including the bestselling Sams Teach Yourself PHP, MySQL and Apache All in One. Adam DeFields is a consultant specializing in web application development, project management, and instructional design. He lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan where he runs Emanation Systems, LLC, a company he founded in 2002. He has been involved with web development projects using several different technologies, but has developed a strong preference toward PHP/MySQL-based projects. Marc Wandschneider is a freelance software developer, author, and speaker who travels the globe working on interesting projects. In recent years, a lot of his attention has been focused on writing robust and scalable web applications, and in 2005 he wrote a book called Core Web Application Programming with PHP and MySQL. He was was previously the main developer of the SWiK open source community site.
- Author(s)Laura Thomson,Luke Welling
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1576 g
- Width181 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.