All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.58Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionRevised to cover the 2011 update to PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), the Fourth Edition of McGraw-Hill's flagship project management certification study guide covers all of the new PMP exam objectives.
- Author BiographyJoseph Phillips, PMP, CompTIA Project+ , a leading project management consultant and educator, has been a CompTIA Certified Technical trainer for over 10 years. He's taught train-the-trainer courses for New Horizons Computer Learning Center, Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals, and Knowledge Development Centers, and has also taught at the Project Management Institute, the University of Chicago, Ball State University, and others. Phillips is the Director of Education for Project Seminars, Inc., a project management training company based in Indianapolis. He is the is the bestselling author of PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, Third Edition, CAPM/PMP Project Management All-in-One Exam Guide and several other books.
- Author(s)Joseph Phillips
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleCertification Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1288 g
- Width210 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.