All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding clear information on the causes, symptoms and diagnosis of POTS and other acquired dysautonomia, this practical handbook allows parents and professionals to gain a fuller understanding of post-viral syndromes. It covers a range of interventions and includes strategies for management and treatment at home and in clinical settings.
- Author BiographyKelly McCracken Barnhill is Clinical Nutritionist and Director of Clinical Care at The Johnson Center for Child Health and Development. She has over a decade of experience working with nutrition in children with autism and related disorders and is Nutrition Director for the Autism Research Institute. Her son acquired post-viral dysautonomia at the age of 12. She is based in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Kelly McCracken Barnhill
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note10 black and white line figures + 10 black and white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byFletcher Barnhill
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.