Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £6.28Trending at £7.34
- £11.27Trending at £11.41
- £8.98Trending at £10.73
- £8.98Trending at £9.64
- £6.28Trending at £7.53
- £12.81Trending at £13.39
- £8.75Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new Key Stage 3 series, with a pupil's book, teacher's book and Dynamic Learning CD-ROM for each year of the Key Stage, providing a complete active and engaging programme of study to support the teaching and learning of the 2008 PSHE non-statutory Programme of Study.
- Author BiographyStephen De Silva is an experienced trainer, assessor, consultant and writer with 30 years' service in the public sector. He has worked across the UK and in the USA, Bermuda and Taiwan. Originally a leader of both PSHE / Religious Education departments and Pastoral Year Teams, he has also managed young people's sexual health and drugs services in the NHS. Stephen has been: a contributor to Teachers' TV programmes; a consultant to QCA on the Personal Development curriculum review; an associate trainer for the National Children's Bureau; a writer and trainer on the Home Office's Blueprint Drugs Project; an accredited trainer of SHARE Sexual Health and Relationships Education for NHS Scotland. Lesley de Meza is a leading practitioner, trainer and writer known internationally for her PSHE education work. She has worked with a range of organisations including: DAATs, DfCSF, DoH, HIT (Liverpool), Home Office, Integrated Youth Support Services, LAs, Metropolitan Police, NICE, PCTs, QCA, schools, TPU and universities. Lesley serves as an 'Education Practitioner' member of the Public Health Interventions Advisory Committee (PHIAC), which is part of the National Institute for Health & Clinical Excellence (NICE). She is an Associate Trainer for the National Children's Bureau and Brook and also a Trustee for JAT (Jewish Action and Training for Sexual Health).
- Author(s)Fiona Young,Julie Ball,Lesley De Meza,Stephen De Silva
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Content Notecolour photos and artwork
- Weight222 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.