All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a sweeping re-evaluation of new and existing sources across three countries, Pacific Gibraltar is the first detailed account in a generation of Hawaiian annexation, the initial episode of U.S. overseas imperialism.
- Author BiographyWilliam Michael Morgan is Professor of Strategic Studies and Director of the Regional Studies Program at the Marine Corps War College. He served in the Marine Corps and has a PhD in history from the Claremont Graduate University.
- Author(s)William Michael Morgan
- PublisherNaval Institute Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAnnopolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNaval Institute Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.