All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history of cheese in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho, Pacific Northwest Cheese: A History uncovers the rich tradition of cheesemaking from the earliest fur traders to modern-day small farmers.
- Author BiographyTami Parr is the author of Artisan Cheese of the Pacific Northwest and the creator of the Pacific Northwest Cheese Project website (pnwcheese.com). Her writing has also appeared in The Oregonian, Northwest Palate, and Edible Portland.
- Author(s)Tami Parr
- PublisherOregon State University
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCorvallis, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOregon State University
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.