All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPackaging for Food Preservation
- Author BiographyMatteo Alessandro Del Nobile is Full Professor at the Department of Agricultural Sciences, Food, and Environment, University of Foggia, Italy. His main areas of interest include mass diffusion through polymeric materials, packaging structure design, and functional foods. These topics have been approached from both a theoretical and an experimental point of view. He has published over 150 papers on topics related to polymer and food science. Amalia Conte is a Researcher at the Department of Agricultural Sciences, Food, and Environment, University of Foggia, Italy. Her main interests lie in the development and validation of food with functional properties, and the studying of preservation systems for fresh food. Conte is co-author of more than 80 scientific publications in international journals, and has presented numerous works at international conferences on food technology.
- Author(s)Amalia Conte,Matteo Alessandro Del Nobile
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/07/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.