Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to paddling destinations in Minnesota. Features more than 100 river and lake trips, with access points, difficulty ratings, and information on history, the environment, points of special interest, and fishing opportunities.
- Author BiographyGreg Breining has kayaked the whitewater streams of the North Shore, canoe-camped in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, and float-fished streams throughout the state. His articles have appeared in The New York Times, Sports Illustrated, Audubon, Islands, and National Wildlife.
- Author(s)Greg Breining
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitlePaddling Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note62 colour illustrations, 146 maps
- Weight835 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.