All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding pain is a very good way of relieving it. This engaging, funny, and highly original research-based graphic book explains the nature of pain and how you can effectively relieve pain by changing your mind's habits.
- Author BiographySteve Haines has been working in healthcare for over 25 years and as a bodyworker since 1998. Understanding the science of pain and trauma has transformed his approach to healing. He has studied Yoga, Shiatsu, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, and Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE). He is a UK registered Chiropractor and teaches TRE and Cranial work all over the world. His treatments now use education, embodied awareness and light touch to help people move more freely and be more present. Steve lives and works between London and Geneva. (www.stevehaines.net).
- Author(s)Steve Haines
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2015
- GenreGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Series Title...Is Really Strange
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sophie Standing
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £53.47Trending at £83.71
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.61Trending at £12.48
- £28.07Trending at £44.98
- £11.64Trending at £13.48
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
- £9.52Trending at £11.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.