All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPastels are an extremely versatile and immediate medium. These characteristics can lead to bold, exciting and impromptu paintings. However, their responsive, flexible nature can also be used to create subtle, gentle colour with little or no texture. This practical book guides you through the full scope of painting in pastels.
- Author BiographyRobert Brindley RSMA is a member of the Royal Society of Marine Artists. He paints a wide range of subject matter in pastel, oil and watercolour. He particularly enjoys the challenge of capturing light and atmosphere. Robert teaches and demonstrates on a regular basis, and his work has featured in many books and publications. He has also written Painting Boats and Coastal Scenery for The Crowood Press.
- Author(s)Robert Brindley
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note274 colour illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.49
- £1.95Trending at £2.98
- £7.50Trending at £9.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.80
- £5.12Trending at £5.98
- £0.99Trending at £1.76
- £10.45Trending at £13.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.