All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPakistan is a vitally important country in the contemporary global political system. This book provides a comprehensive study of a nuclear-armed Pakistan, investigating the implications of its emergence as a nuclear weapons state.
- Author BiographyBhumitra Chakma lectures in War and Security Studies in the Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Hull. He specialises in South Asian and global nuclear politics and ethnicity and nationalism studies. He is the author of Strategic Dynamics and Nuclear Weapons Proliferation in South Asia (2004), and has published widely in international journals, such as Modern Asian Studies, Asian Security, Asian Survey, Identity, Culture and Politics: an afro-asian dialogue etc.
- Author(s)Bhumitra Chakma
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Security in Asia Pacific Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight446 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.