All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders how Israeli citizenship shapes the collective memory of Palestinians and investigates the dilemmas and strategies inherent in national commemoration.
- Author BiographyTamir Sorek is Associate Professor of Sociology and Israel Studies at the University of Florida. He is the author of Arab Soccer in a Jewish State: The Integrative Enclave (2007).
- Author(s)Tamir Sorek
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.