All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProtest and political violence are concerns of global importance in the twenty-first century. This dictionary brings together in one comprehensive volume a number of key issues relating to the conduct of protest and political violence and the response of the state and police to such activities.
- Author BiographyPeter Joyce is Principal lecturer in the Department of Sociology at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. He has published widely in the areas of criminal justice policy, policing and British politics. Neil Wain is Resident Scholar at the Jerry Lee Centre of Criminology at Cambridge University, UK. He was an Assistant Chief Constable with Greater Manchester Police, responsible for Specialist Operations and Major Events. He has delivered police training programmes in the UK, USA, India and most recently in the Caribbean, and is Vice President of the British Society of Evidence Based Policing.
- Author(s)Neil Wain,Peter Joyce
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.