Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a memoir of the first 40 years of Gore Vidal's life, ranging back and forth across a rich history. He describes his difficult family, talented friends and interesting enemies with a cast that includes Tennessee Williams, the Kennedys, Jack Kerouac and Norman Mailer.
- Author BiographyGore Vidal was at the centre of literary and intellectual life for half a century and wrote 'The Narratives of a Golden Age' series as well as countless bestsellers. He died on 31st July 2012.
- Author(s)Gore Vidal
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16pp b&w illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width145 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.70Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.