All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany cancer patients are seen in outpatient clinics, general medical wards and general and specialist surgical wards as well as oncology units. There patients can have varied palliative care needs and it is the responsibility of those nursing them to be aware of these needs and how to respond to them.
- Author BiographyGeorge Hogg and Paul Christie are both Palliative Care nurses and have drawn upon their extensive experience to produce a book that covers all aspects of palliative nursing from diagnosis to death. This practical guide will assist nurses to develop their own palliative approach and provide them with an insight into the acute nurses role in this important area of care.
- Author(s)George Hogg,Paul Christie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight208 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.06
- £14.08Trending at £16.29
- £22.31Trending at £23.75
- £11.00Trending at £13.14
- £6.92Trending at £7.38
- £31.74Trending at £32.93
- £14.70Trending at £19.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.