All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis review of pancreatic development and regeneration provides a broad overview of organogenesis from the perspective of stem cell research. It is an all-encompassing guide to explore the many aspects of regenerative therapies for the endocrine pancreas.
- Author(s)Juan Dominguez-Bendala
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleStem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.