All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £14.71
- £10.50Trending at £14.54
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1970, this is the story of Haiti under the rule of Dr Francois Duvalier. Bernard Diederich lived in Haiti for fourteen years and had personal experience of the early Duvalier days and the period of Maloire's rule. His work exposes the evil of Duvalier's rule and the tale of how Duvalier undid US policy.
- Author BiographyBernard Diederich was a correspondent for Time magazine, covering Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. He has also written two other biographies of Latin American dictators. Al Burt was the longtime Latin America editor of the Miami Herald.
- Author(s)Al Burt,Bernard Diederich
- PublisherMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byGraham Greene
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.