All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike Paper Blossoms, this follow-up book doubles as a centrepiece featuring four breath-taking and unique pop-up floral arrangements.
- Author BiographyRay Marshall began his paper-engineering career in 1980 with the publication of 'The Crocodile and The Dumpertruck: A Pop-Up Reptilian Guide to London,' 'Watch It Work--The Car' won The Smarties Prize for Children's Books Award in England for the most innovative book in 1985. Ray formed his own design company Ray Marshall Design and paper-engineering has featured a lot in his packaging design and marketing pieces. The Castaway Pirates (Chronicle, S08) was his first book.
- Author(s)Ray Marshall
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note10 pp w/ elastic band and shrinkwrap, 4 full-colour pop-ups
- Weight816 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPop-up book
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £4.72Trending at £4.91
- £3.99Trending at £4.52
- £1.89Trending at £3.01
- £7.96Trending at £8.30
- £8.90Trending at £12.55
- £6.99Trending at £7.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.