All listings for this product
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.99Trending at £2.07
- £2.79Trending at £2.90
- £1.85Trending at £2.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.76
- £4.49Trending at £7.88
- £1.89Trending at £3.19
About this product
- DescriptionScherenschnitte, which literally means scissors cutting, is a lovely old Swiss-German folk art tradition. This title makes this ancient craft come alive, with easy step-by-step instructions and complete full-sized patterns for snipping your own framed treasures, holiday ornaments, unique cards, scrapbook pages and more.
- Author BiographyCarole Behrer has been creating Scherenschnitte for over 19 years, and Theorem painting for 17. Carole was selected as one of Early American Life's 200 Best Craftsmen. Suzanne McNeill is often known as a Trendsetter for arts and crafts. Suzanne is the woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative.
- Author(s)Carole Behrer,Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams, includes patterns
- Weight163 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.