All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines the political and cultural history of Spain and links the development of a liberal tradition and a public sphere to Spain's smooth transition to parliamentary govenment in the mid-1970s.
- Author BiographyDAVID ORTIZ, JR. is Assistant Professor of Modern European History at the University of Arizona. He is a social and cultural historian of Modern Spain. His other field specialties include the histories of Modern France, Liberalism, Nationalism and newspapers.
- Author(s)David Ortiz
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of World History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 73
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.