All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the inevitable collapse of the fiat monetary system Paper Money Collapse: The Folly of Elastic Money, Second Edition challenges the mainstream consensus on money and monetary policy.
- Author BiographyDETLEV S. SCHLICHTER is an independent economist and investment strategist. He spent 19 years as a trader and portfolio manager in international financial markets, including stints at J.P. Morgan, Merrill Lynch, and Western Asset Management. In his career, Detlev has overseen billions in assets for institutional clients around the globe. He is a frequent commentator on economics and financial markets via his website detlevschlichter.com. Detlev lives with his wife and three children in Hampstead, London.
- Author(s)Detlev S. Schlichter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight540 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Foreword byThomas Mayer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.