Paper Only: 20 Ways to Kick-Start Your Creativity by Louise Hall, Claire Heafford (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.11Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Claire Heafford,Louise Hall
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
- Weight440 g
- Width7 mm
- Height9 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Author BiographyClaire Heafford studied at Chelsea College of Art and Goldsmiths College. Pursuing her passion for audience development and creative programming she worked at national museums, galleries and theatres, before co-founding The Papered Parlour with Louise Hall in 2009. She currently works part-time as a member of the maker development team at the Crafts Council. Louise Hall began a career as a freelance photographer in 2004, assisting and leading shoots in various fields including fine art, fashion, theatre and film.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.