All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging and very visual new series that introduces young readers to the idea of the recycling process.
- Author BiographyJillian Powell has an MA in English from Cambridge University and an M.Phil in Art History from the Courtauld Institute, London. She is an experienced writer of children's fiction and non-fiction, and has written on many social issues.
- Author(s)Jillian Powell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Happens When We Recycle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs
- Weight142 g
- Width209 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.