Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.47
- £25.53Trending at £25.83
- £24.05Trending at £34.69
- £25.27Trending at £25.83
- £13.73Trending at £14.24
- £9.71Trending at £11.66
- £14.33Trending at £14.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis short history tells the story of five hundred years of papermaking against the general background of the coming of paper and printing in Britain, through the major developments of the Industrial Revolution, up to the technological advances which have made possible the enormous high-speed paper machines of the present day.
- Author BiographyRichard Leslie Hills, MBE is an English historian and clergyman who has written extensively on the history of technology. He founded Manchester's Museum of Science and Industry.
- Author(s)Rev. Dr. Richard Leslie Hills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHistory: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.