CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis work covers the contributions and the limitations of Kuhn's work on paradigm theory, offering arguments for why Kuhn's initial ideas fail, and how his later and lesser-known works offer a modified solution to the problems Kuhn attempted to cover in his Structure of Scientific Revolutions .
- Author BiographyERICH VON DIETZE is the inter-faith chaplain at Curtin University of Technology, Perth Western Australia. He teaches courses in philosophy of science and philosophy of education. He is also currently national president of the Tertiary Campus Ministry Association, the Australian professional association for chaplains in higher education, and edits the association's journal (The Journal of the TCMA).
- Author(s)Eric von Dietze
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.