All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrimming with information on this under-explored pocket of South America, this Footprint Handbook will open your eyes to the tree-lined avenues of Asuncion and the 16th-century architecture of the Jesuit Missions.
- Author BiographyA descendant of the hardy souls who founded Quebec and New York City, settled much of Canada and New England, and one adventurous ancestor who was blown off course and accidentally discovered French Guiana, Geoff still makes an annual pilgrimage to Mt. Desert Island, where his family has summered off and on since 1603. An expert on the Jesuit missions of Chiquitos, he has published more works in English on the region than anyone alive, and his writings, photography, and website on the same have won considerable international acclaim.
- Author(s)Geoff Groesbeck
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.