All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParaguay Travel Guide - Travel tips and holiday advice featuring Asuncion and Ciudad del Este restaurants and hotels, Iguazu Falls, Chaco and Pantanal wildlife. Also highlighting off-the-beaten-track sites, suggested itineraries, Jesuit missions and history, birdwatching in Neembucu, Cerro Cora National Park, activities like hiking and rafting.
- Author BiographyMargaret Hebblethwaite moved to Paraguay in 2000, where she has since established, and continues to run the Santa Maria Education Fund.
- Author(s)Margaret Hebblethwaite
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.