All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hybrid in both content and style ,this is a bold and original investigation into Western intellectual history. John Hampsey approaches paranoia not as a clinical term for an irrational sense of persecution but as a cultural truth - a way of understanding the history of human thought and perhaps the best way to describe Being itself.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Hampsey is Professor of English at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
- Author(s)John C. Hampsey
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.