All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating collection of essays on field parasitology, describing scientists, the organisms they work on and the places where they occur.
- Author BiographyGerald Esch is one of the world's leading ecological parasitologists. He is the Editor of the Journal of Parasitology and has over 30 yrs of teaching and research experience.
- Author(s)Gerald W. Esch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus.
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.