All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an introduction to parasitoid natural history and taxonomy, this book asks how a consideration of evolutionary biology can help us understand the behavior, ecology, and diversity of the approximately one to two million species of parasitoid found on earth. It also discusses the theoretical background to the subject.
- PrizesRunner-up for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 1994.
- Author(s)H. Charles J. Godfray
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication27/12/1993
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleMonographs in Behavior and Ecology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note69 line illus.
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.