All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObserving the brain while in action provides rich information on the behavior of teenagers giving us insight into their emotional and cognitive state. This book combines research from neuroscience and psychology along with common sense and humor to offer parents important strategies to support and guide their teenager.
- Author BiographySheryl Feinstein, Ed.D. is an associate professor at Augustana College in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Author(s)Sheryl Feinstein
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/06/2007
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.