All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 'must have' survival guide for anyone who is struggling to unravel the mysteries of phonics and spelling as it is taught in primary schools. This neat little guide explains the technical terms such as grapheme, phoneme, segmenting and blending.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many productive years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight151 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.