All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionPresents 90 French recipes which are organized into chapters by each area or 'quartier'. This book covers bistro dining and markets.
- Author BiographyDanyel Couet works as the head chef at the Michelin-starred restaurant Fredsgatan 12 in Stockholm. He is also one of the restaurateurs behind Grill, Kungsholmen, Restaurangen and La Cave Rouge in Stockholm. Despite his young age he has worked in several countries and made guest appearances in England, USA, France, the Czech Republic, Moscow and Germany. David Loftus is one of the world's most well regarded photographers. He regularly works with Jamie Oliver and has worked with Martha Stewart, Conde Nast Traveller, The Fat Duck, Food Illustrated, Sophie Conran and Australian Vogue, among others.
- Author(s)Danyel Couet
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/11/2011
- Content Note200 colour photographs, 60 colour illustrations, 1 map
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Photographer(s)David Loftus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.