All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows practitioners how to assess the parking requirements that make sense for each community, reform zoning codes, and create more vibrant cities. This book looks at parking requirements for multifamily developments including income-restricted housing, workplaces, and mixed-use, transit-oriented development.
- Author BiographyRichard Willson is a professor in the Department of Urban and Regional Planning at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
- Author(s)Richard C. Willson
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width219 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.