All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParkinson's patients must relearn what comes naturally to others: how to sit up, speak clearly, keep their balance, walk and stand. Information from movement classes for patients has been distilled into this guide, designed to help readers cope with the co-ordination problems caused by the disease.
- Author(s)John Argue
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication10/04/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight504 g
- Width255 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.82
- £8.35Trending at £9.14
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £7.19Trending at £7.59
- £6.49Trending at £8.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.91
- £6.44Trending at £8.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.