CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comparative assessment of the many faces of parliamentary opposition in different political, legal and cultural settings. This volume looks both at the core features of the parliamentary opposition itself and its role in the legislative and wider political process.
- Author BiographyLudger Helms is Professor of Political Science at the University of Innsbruck.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleLibrary of Legislative Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLudger Helms
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.