All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide for Part 3 MRCOG candidates, written by the two examiners leading the development of the new exam.
- Author BiographyLisa Joels is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust. She was appointed an RCOG examiner in 2003 and was a member and subsequently Chair of the DRCOG Sub-committee. She has been an MRCOG Part 2 course convenor, part of the MRCOG Review Group and Chair of the RCOG Examination and Assessment Committee. Edmund Neale is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with Bedford Hospital NHS Trust and Milton Keynes University Hospital. He was appointed an RCOG examiner in 1997, and sat on the Part 2 OSCE Committee from 2004 to 2010, including three years as Chair. He was appointed Vice Chair of the RCOG Examination and Assessment Committee in 2011 and was Chair in 2012. In 2015 he was appointed inaugural Chair of the new Part 3 MRCOG Sub-committee.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight380 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byEdmund Neale,Lisa Joels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.52
- £14.50Trending at £15.38
- £5.00Trending at £9.92
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.