CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an introduction to the theory of partial differential equations (PDEs), this text examines basic examples of linear PDEs arising in continuum mechanics, electromagnetism, complex analysis and other areas, and develops tools for their solution.
- Author(s)Michael Eugene Taylor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/1996
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1800 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statement3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1996. Corr. 2nd printing 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.