CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides probabilists with sufficient background to begin applying PDEs to probability theory and probability theory to PDEs.
- Author BiographyDr Daniel W. Stroock is the Simons Professor of Mathematics Emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has published numerous articles and is the author of six books, most recently Probability Theory: An Analytic View, 2nd edition (2010).
- Author(s)Daniel W. Stroock
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number112
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.