All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe current context in higher education is becoming increasingly complex. Coupled with this organizational complexitiy of operations is a climate of diminishing resources and funding for education in general.
- Author BiographyPamela L. Eddy is associate professor of higher education in educational policy, planning, and leadership at the College of William and Mary. She received her M.S. in resource economics from Cornell University and her Ph.D. from the Higher, Adult, and Lifelong Education Department at Michigan State University. Her research interests include academic culture and organization in higher education, gender issues, and community college leadership. Eddy has worked in continuing education in both two- and four-year institutions.
- Author(s)AEHE,Pamela L. Eddy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJ-B ASHE Higher Education Report Series (AEHE)
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 36, No. 2
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.