All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of work on passage times in stable Markov chains with a discrete state space and a continuous time. A unifying framework is provided by probabilistic potential theory and the results presented in the text are interpreted from this point of view.
- PublisherIOS Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- Series TitleStudies in Probability, Optimization and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1.
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIOS Press,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byR. Syski
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.