All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide that explores pastel's relatively unexamined past, reveals her own personal influences and approaches, and guides you toward the discovery and mastery of your own vision. It provides a selection of works by masters such as James Abbott McNeill Whistler and Eugene Delacroix.
- Author BiographyEllen Eagle is represented by Forum Gallery, New York, and has been shown in the National Academy Museum, the Butler Institute of American Art, and in the Lingnan Museum of Fine Arts in China, amongst others. Her paintings and writing have appeared in the New York Times, The Artist's Magazine, the Pastel Journal and numerous other publications. A sought-after teacher, Eagle is on the faculty of the Art Students League of New York and has given workshops throughout the United States and in Italy.
- Author(s)Ellen Eagle
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.