All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author recasts the widely accepted view of the tension between scientific understanding and use and builds a convincing case that by recognizing the importance of use-inspired basic research, we can frame a new contract between science and government.
- Author BiographyDonald E. Stokes is professor of politics and public affairs in the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University, USA.
- Author(s)Donald E. Stokes
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.