All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a framework for understanding the role of the pastoral care worker and the ethical dimensions of practice. This book tackles concerns such as: boundary issues and the place of friendship in caring relationships; the social and institutional factors which form the context of pastoral care; and, what it means to act in an ethical manner.
- Author BiographyGordon Lynch is lecturer in Social and Pastoral Theology, University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Gordon Lynch
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEthics in Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight277 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.