Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the story of how the Spanish priests and missionaries of Catholic church in post-conquest Peru systematically attempted to incarnate Christianity in Quechua. This book examines historical contexts of Christian writing in Quechua; and the role Andean religious images were given in creating a syncretic Christian-Andean iconography of God.
- Author BiographyAlan Durston is assistant professor of history at York University, Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Alan Durston
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleHistory, Languages and Cultures of the Spanish and Portuguese Worlds
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight635 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.